Self-contained Family Accommodation Blue Mountains
Our 2 bedroom Laurel Lodges have a queen sized bed in each bedroom, spacious lounge, dining and kitchen areas, reverse cycle air-conditioning, plus a cosy gas log fire.
They are a perfect base for bush walkers, bird watchers, golfers, cyclists or those more interested in exploring the many antique shops, cafes and wonderful restaurants Blackheath and Katoomba have to offer.
From Monday to Thursday
From Sunday to Saturday
From Friday to Sunday
- Tariff based on up to 4 people
- Check-in 2.30pm
- Check-out 10.30am
- Spacious lounge room with large flat screen TV & DVD player (complimentary DVDs available from reception)
- Reverse cycle air-conditioning
- Gas log fire
- Large dining table
- Fully equipped kitchen with fridge/freezer, microwave oven, four burner cooktop, electric fry pan, toaster & kettle (please note: communal oven available at the bbq pavilion)
- All linen and towels provided (excludes pool towels)